Thank You Bank
We value your time
We appreciate your participation in The New York Times Insight Panel and want to express our appreciation by giving you the opportunity to earn rewards.
Here's How It Works:
Every time an Insight Panel member qualifies for and completes an online survey for which incentives are offered, he or she will earn 75 "Thank You Credits." Earned credits will be posted to a personal account in our “Thank You Bank” that can be accessed securely via the Members page.
By using the secure online redemption forms on the Members page, panelists may redeem thank you credits for a New York Times digital subscription. Each digital subscription will be 8-weeks in duration and will include access on a desktop/laptop as well as the smartphone app.
Current print subscribers
You will have the opportunity to give a digital subscription to someone you know (family, friend, colleague, etc.). Unfortunately "Thank You" credits cannot be applied to your print subscription.
Current digital-only subscribers
You may use your "Thank You" credits for your own digital subscription by cancelling your current subscription or give it to someone you know as a gift.
You may use your "Thank You" credits for your own digital subscription or give it to someone you know as a gift.
While the number of credits a panelist can earn while participating in the Insight Panel will depend on how many surveys he or she is selected for and completes, there is no limit on how many credits a panel member can accumulate in his or her Thank You Bank account. Credits will be deposited at the end of the survey field period.
Redeeming Thank You Credits
Thank you credits can be converted to a New York Times 8-week digital subscription only in blocks of 300. For each block a panelist converts using the secure online redemption form (available on the Members page), we will email a code for the digital subscription.
The New York Times has the right, at any point, to modify the terms of this program:
- All "Thank You Credits" earned prior to 2014 must be used by March 15th, 2015, or may be removed at the discretion of The New York Times
- Any points accrued after one year of inactivity will be subject to expiration
- Upon reaching 300 or more "Thank You Credits" to redeem a digital subscription code, panelists have one year to redeem from the date in which the 300th "Thank You Credit" was earned
- The new "Thank You Credit" system can be modified at any point at the discretion of The New York Times, including but not limited to:
- The type of digital subscription currently being offered (8-week desktop + smartphone)
- The number of "Thank You Credits" (300) required to redeem a free 8-week subscription
To visit your member page, please log in at the top of this page.